This set comes with both a large and a small Torpedo Pinch. Both have 45mm and 25mm edges, top or bottom, depending on orientation. The large Torpedo is a big open hand pinch, whereas the small one requires a closer grip. Both can be matched. Great for testing your pinching abilities.
Great on slab and vert but can be more challenging on an overhang.
Due to our holds being made to order, please allow up to 10 days for dispatch.
If you purchase these holds with Bolt-on as their fixture, be sure to use the washers provided.
- Screws not supplied. For this product, we recommend: 50mm long, 5mm diameter fully treaded woodscrews.
- For bolts please see here.
- All our holds are made from Iroko hardwood.
- Woodgrain may vary.
- Dimensions (approx): Large pinch: 120mm x 255mm x 25mm, Small Pinch: 70mm x 170mm x 20mm (H x W x D).
- Made for interior/covered use.