Shocked and Appalled are our deep two-finger and mono pockets. Due to the hilarious placement of the screws, these holds are not suitable for softwood ply walls or very steep overhangs. To solve this, we offer a third screw option. It's not as funny looking but reduces the strain on the ply, making your wall last longer.
Suitable for vert and slab or overhang with the third screw option.
Due to our holds being made to order, please allow up to 10 days for dispatch.
If you purchase these holds with Bolt-on as their fixture, be sure to use the washers provided.
Shocked & Appalled
- Screws not supplied. For this product, we recommend: 80mm long, 5mm diameter fully threaded woodscrews.
- For bolts please see here.
- All our holds are made from Iroko hardwood.
- Woodgrain may vary.
- Dimensions (approx): Mono: 65mm x 55mm x 40mm, 2 Finger: 90mm x 60mm x 40mm (H x W x D).
- Made for interior/covered use.